INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear user, as VİVA BİLİŞİM TEKSTİL SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, as the "data controller", within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and the relevant legislation; We provide you with some information in line with this Information Text in order to collect and process the personal data you provide to us while using our website, including your special personal data, in accordance with the law. Including your sensitive personal data; During the collection and processing of this data, you are advised to read this Information Text carefully, in which you can find out the identity of the data controller and his representative, the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purposes your processed personal data will be transferred, the legal reasons for collecting personal data from you, and the rights you have as a relevant person. In order for you to understand the text better, we present the meanings of some terms in the KVKK below for your information:
Explicit Consent: Consent regarding a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will,
Anonymization: Making personal data impossible to associate with an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, even by matching it with other data.
Relevant Person: The real person whose personal data is processed,
Personal Data: Any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, Any operation performed on data such as classifying or preventing its use,
Board: Personal Data Protection Board,
Institution: Personal Data Protection Authority,
Data Processor: Real or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data Recording System: The recording system in which personal data is structured and processed according to certain criteria,
Data Controller: Refers to the real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system.
- Method and Legal Reasons for Collecting and Processing Your Personal Data: Your personal data is collected from you, our valued customers, through all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, in line with the above-mentioned purposes, in order to provide the products and services offered by our Company in accordance with the legislation and, in this context, to ensure that our Company fulfills its obligations arising from contracts and laws in full and It is collected and processed in order to fulfill it correctly. Your personal data will be collected, processed and shared within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and in line with the legal reasons and purposes envisaged within the scope of this clarification text.
- Data Controller, Information Text and Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person within the Scope of KVKK. In accordance with the Law, personal data, including special personal data belonging to you, will be collected and processed by our Company, as the data controller, within the principles specified below. KVKK regulates the obligation of data controllers to inform the relevant persons in accordance with Article 10 of the law. The aim of this disclosure obligation imposed on the data controllers is to clearly reveal the purposes for which the personal data of the relevant persons will be processed, to whom and for what purposes the processed personal data can be transferred, the personal data collection management and legal reasons of the data controller, the rights of the relevant person and the identity of the data controller and his representative. is to be put. Our aim in line with this text is to provide you with full information on how your personal data will be collected and processed and to remind you of your rights. Explicit consent is consent regarding a specific issue, based on information and expressed with free will. In other words, in a sense, explicit consent means that after reading this text, you consent to the processing of personal data, including your special personal data; It is a statement of consent that you have given freely, with sufficient information and in a clear manner that leaves no room for hesitation. In this context, we kindly ask you to tick the boxes next to the items in which you consent to the processing of your personal data, in line with the personal data processing purposes listed below.
- Your Personal Data to be Processed by Our Company and the Purposes of Their Processing The purposes for which the personal data of natural persons whose personal data are processed, including special categories of personal data, are collected and processed must be clearly stated in accordance with the legislative provisions. If you give explicit consent, your personal data will be processed by our company;
□ To provide better service to customers, to provide various advantages, to organize special promotional activities for sales, marketing, information, customer profiles, to provide information about promotions, to provide information about campaigns and conditions, to conduct surveys and customer satisfaction research, to ensure and accelerate your purchasing transactions. Planning and execution of commercial and/or business strategies of our shopping site and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the relevant persons who have a business relationship with our shopping site, and recommending the products and services offered by us to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons. Planning and executing the activities necessary for its promotion,
□ Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining the target audience, monitoring customer movements and carrying out activities that increase user experience, and improving the functioning of our shopping site's website and mobile application and personalizing it according to customer needs,
□ Carrying out personalized direct and non-direct marketing and remarketing activities and carrying out segmentation, targeting, analysis and in-company reporting activities,
□ vivamaison.com.tr provides a more special and effective shopping experience to our valued customers by analyzing visitor movements and preferences during site use, in addition to personal data left with e-mail addresses and membership forms, and creating and tracking visitor records,
□ Planning and executing the sales and marketing processes of our shopping site's products and/or services, including the purposes of conducting market research, planning and executing customer satisfaction activities and customer relationship management processes, establishing loyalty to the products and/or services offered by our shopping site and/or It will be processed in accordance with the approval given by you, our customers, within the scope of planning and execution of the increasing processes and for the purposes listed above, and may be shared with the people specified in this disclosure text.
In addition to the above, your personal data will not be used for any commercial purposes other than the activities listed and as required by the relevant legislation. VIVA BİLİŞİM TEKSTİL SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, in line with the exceptions regulated by Article 5 (2) and Article 6 (3) of KVKK; Provided that (i) it is clearly foreseen by law, (ii) it is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not given legal validity, or the life or physical integrity of someone else, (iii) it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract. , the processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, (iv) it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, (v) it is made public by the relevant person himself, (vi) data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, ( vii) will be able to collect and process your personal data, including special personal data, without the explicit consent of the data subject, as examples given below, in order to require data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
– Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site and carrying out the related business processes,
– Establishment of possible rights and receivables of the relevant parties,
– Providing information regarding legislation to authorized institutions,
– By our company and our branches, call center, affiliated companies on behalf of our company, or through our websites and social media pages, or through all kinds of channels, including but not limited to the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade, the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Ensuring that obligations are fulfilled within the scope of the Contracts Regulation and other legal legislation,
– Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of receiving and delivering your orders, in order to properly carry out the e-commerce shopping you make on our site and to carry out the relevant process.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data Domestically or Abroad The transfer of personal data is discussed in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK. In light of the regulations in the law, this information must be provided by us so that your data can be transferred in accordance with the law. Personal data belonging to you, our customers, to be carried out by business units to make the relevant people benefit from the products and services offered by our shopping site and to carry out the relevant business processes, to carry out the necessary work by the relevant business units to realize the commercial activities carried out by our company and to carry out the related business processes, Planning and execution of our company's commercial and/or business strategies, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of our company and the people who have business relations with our company, and recommending and promoting the products and services offered by our shopping site to the relevant people by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people. With company officials, our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions within the framework of the personal data transfer conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the planning and execution of the activities required for can be shared. The name, surname and contact information of the website user may be shared with payment institutions for the purpose of identity verification in accordance with the framework agreement of the payment institution to be approved at the payment stage and in accordance with the Regulation on Measures for the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime and Financing of Terrorism published in the Official Gazette dated 9 January 2008 and numbered 26751. . Our company may transfer personal data to third parties within the country or abroad, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, provided that the conditions stipulated in Law No. 6698 are met.
- Preservation of Your Personal Data: As a requirement of the principle of limitation for purpose, your personal data is processed for a limited period of time that requires the fulfillment of the purposes explained in this clarification text and, in any case, in accordance with our company's practices and commercial life practices; After the period expires, it is deleted, destroyed or made anonymous. Your personal data that you have entered into the system can only be changed by you, and all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by our Company to prevent anyone else from accessing or changing this information. However, VIVA BİLİŞİM TEKSTİL SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ and its patented brands do not accept any liability if your membership address or password is known or used by third parties. The credit card information requested from you on the payment page is in no way kept on the servers of VIVA BİLİŞİM TEKSTİL SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ or the companies that serve it, in order to keep the security of our valued customers who shop on the site at the highest level. All payment transactions are carried out between your bank and your computer via the vivamaison.com.tr interface of VIVA BİLİŞİM TEKSTİL SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ. Besides these; In cases clearly stipulated by law, your data, which is mandatory for our company as the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations, which is made public by the relevant person himself, and which must be processed for the legitimate interests of our company as the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person, within the periods specified under this heading. If passed, it can only be used to achieve the purposes limited in this sentence. For these reasons, your stored personal data will not be allowed to be accessed for any other purpose and can only be used in cases of necessity. If the necessary conditions are terminated, your personal data will be duly deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
- Rights of the Personal Data Owner as the Relevant Person In case you, our valued customers, as the owner of the personal data collected, processed and transferred by our Company, wish to exercise your rights mentioned under this title and/or within the scope of KVKK, within the procedures and principles stipulated in this clarification text and legislation; As a result of your application to our company, your requests in your application will be finalized free of charge within thirty (30) business days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost for the Company, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested. In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you, our valued customers or visitors (data owner); (i) learning whether personal data about you is being processed, (ii) requesting information if your personal data has been processed, (iii) learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose, (iv) to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad knowing the third parties, (v) requesting correction of your personal data if it has been processed incompletely or incorrectly and requesting that these changes be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, (vi) although it has been collected, processed and transferred in accordance with the provisions of the law and relevant legislation. , to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated and to request that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, (vii) to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automatic systems, and ( viii) has the right to demand compensation for the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights granted to you by contacting our Company via e-mail to email@example.com or by other means provided for in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. There may be changes regarding the matters stated on this form in line with legal and technological developments.